Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bend Oregon Photos

Bend Oregon Photos - Brooks Park


Brooks Park in Down Town Bend Oregon
In Bend Oregon there is this little park off of Newport avenue (HWY 20), called Brooks Park. It is right off the bridge, and down the street from the old Elks Lodge (now Boondocks). It's a quaint little place and has some picnic tables. It's decent little place for family gatherings and such. It boarders a neat little neighborhood on NW Drake Road.



House for sale on Bend's West SideThe strange part about these Bend photos is that I did not actually take a picture of the park. I know... don't ask me why. Some photographer huh? This photo is in that neighborhood on NW Drake Road. It is a house on the corner there that was for sale. I thought the house was pretty cool, so I snapped a shot of it. I liked the mossy tree and landscape of the front yard. I also thought house was really neat as well.

Bend Oregon HouseI tried different angles on these shots, and played around with framing shots. It is probably going to take a while and some self instruction, until my photos start to look professional... but the adage says: "If at first you don't succeed; try, try again." That is kind of the plan for this blog. Snap the shot, evaluate it, and adjust. Eventually, it will be second nature (hopefully!). I hope enjoyed these shots.

Other Great shots by BendOregonPhotography:
Clyde McKay River Park
166 Shevlin Hixon Drive
Bend, OR 97702


No comments:

Post a Comment